Aqua Lung i770 R Dive Computer AI with 1 transmitter O2 Clean
Tech-savvy divers will appreciate the i770R's high-quality, ultra-bright TFT color display and Bluetooth wireless connectivity in a rugged, functional and compact design. Monitor all information with the user-friendly menu navigation and intuitive 3-button navigation. Standard features include a rechargeable lithium battery, 3-axis compass with full tilt compensation, easy three-button navigation, multiple breathing gas settings and four operating modes.
The Bluetooth interface lets you manage your dive data and settings on your mobile device. After the dive, share your memories, stats, photos and dive site on social media via the free DiverLog + app.
- Rechargeable lithium battery
- Easy-to-read TFT (Thin Film Transistor) color display with easy-to-use interface
- Color display: ultra bright, high contrast, TFT color display. Intensity is easily adjustable - for clear readability and low battery consumption when a very bright display is not required.
- Easy-to-use interface. Monitor all important information with the intuitive menu navigation. The i770R's intuitive 3-button navigation makes it easy to preview and update settings.
- Bluetooth data transfer with the DiverLog + app.
- Using your mobile device, you can wirelessly connect to your i770R via the free DiverLog + app (available for iOS and Android) using the latest Bluetooth Smart technology. (Bluetooth 4.1 or higher is required).
- Control all your i770R settings. View your log and profile data, add locations, notes as well as other details. Save and share photos and videos of your dives.
- Tubeless Air Integration: Our patented Gas Time Remaining algorithm performs real-time calculations, allowing accurate breathing gas management.
- The i770R is compatible with 4 different transmitters and nitrox mixes during a dive.
- Permanent connection to the transmitter. Once you have synchronized the i770R with the optional transmitter, it will stay that way and you will never have to synchronize the two units again.
- 3-axis compass with full tilt compensation: Easy-to-read compass with bearing lock and reverse heading for easier navigation. An alternate compass pointer can be displayed on the main screen with the touch of a button.
- Multi-gas capability manages up to 4 nitrox mixes (with 4 transmitters), each with individual PO2 setpoints.
- Audible alarm tones and color-changing segments indicate cues and warnings for added safety
- Automatic altitude adjustment provides accurate profile calculation
- Includes textile wrist strap (installed at time of shipment) and optional adjustable rubber wrist strap
- "Pre-Dive" planning feature provides a preview of planned dives to ensure your next dive experience is a safe one
- Automatic safety stop countdown is clearly displayed in minutes and seconds.
- Battery status indicator for computer and transmitter
- 4 operating modes: Air, Nitrox, Gauge and Free Dive - for versatility of use.
- Software updates can be performed by the user and deliver the latest features and upgrades
- Depth stop with countdown can be set as an option
- Saltwater or freshwater setting possible
Included in delivery:
- Textile strap
- Elastic wrist strap
- display protector
- Card with quick start guide
- Digital user manual
- Safety instructions
- DiverLog+ Brochure
- 1 Aqua Lung Transmitter O2 Clean
|Item weight appr.:
There are no reviews yet.