Arm cuff change latex (excluding. cuffs)
We perform a professional cuff change on your drysuit.
For liability reasons only cuffs provided by us will be installed (e.g. possible obsolescence of supplied goods) which have to be purchased additionally.
We recommend the use of high-quality SEAMTITE cuffs from European production in original equipment quality which we have in stock.
The inner side of the cuff is salted with McNett Aquasure, the transition outside is taped as far as possible.
Often cuffs are marked from the inside to help with sizing.
We prefer that cuffs be tried on prior to installation. If you cannot come to us, we recommend that you order the cuff size in question in advance in the store, try it on and send it back to us with the suit.
We ask for your understanding that against our better knowledge we blindly fit according to the size chart.
Latex cuffs on drysuits have a limited lifetime due to certain environmental influences but also depending on the storage method. Also care products like skin cream shorten the life span of the cuff considerably. If the cuff becomes sticky or shows fine cracking, it is time to change the cuff.
Do you have any questions - please contact us before buying so that we can advise you accordingly!
Ordering service work
The procedure is simple:
1. print the service order and fill in the relevant fields.
2. send us your regulator(s), computer, jacket, wing, dryi... with the completed service order.
3. once we have received your shipment, we will review your order and send you an order confirmation by email. Now we need your approval - also you can already instruct the payment.
4. as soon as we have received your approval, we will carry out the work.
5. test passed and payment received? Already the good piece goes back to you...