DTEK dry suit DISCOVERY FREEDOM (SF-1 Edition)
We make it possible - your dry suit in standard size and yet individual.
How does it work?
a) We measure you and select the optimal size for you from a variety of standard sizes.
b) The latex arm and neck cuffs are of course fitted according to the suit size and are still adjustable.
c) The footwear - the tiresome subject. But not with us. You choose between neoprene socks or 3 different boots of your choice without extra charge.
So with our modular concept the perfect dry suit is produced according to your wishes.
The DISCOVERY FREEDOM trilaminate dry diving suit with telescope torso allows you perfect mobility and easy handling due to its construction with diagonal front zipper.
The DISCOVERY FREEDOM is made of movement-friendly three-layer trilaminate. The outer layer of nylon ensures maximum mobility.
The functional zipper is the robust and popular JQJ CR zipper with metal teeth
The elaborate and proven classic sealing of the suit by multi-layer, permanently elastic Aquasure ensures optimal tightness and easy handling for service.
Material: Trilaminate: Nylon (outside) - Butyl - Polyester (inside)
Trilaminate Colour: black
Weight in medium suit size approx. 2.7 kg
- Trilaminate dry suit with telescopic torso and diagonal front zipper
- Large selection of sizes
- Women and men versions available
- Neoprene socks, DryBoots and SlimBoots freely selectable in type and size without extra charge
- Neoprene thermal collar
- Robust functional zip JQJ-CR
- DRYZIP protection system made of Cordura
- Sealing of the suit with multi-layer Aquasure
- high quality SI-TECH inlet valve 360 rotatable, SI-TECH Automatic - outlet valve
- Latex neck and arm cuffs
- Two large-volume leg pockets with two fastening loops each as standard
- Knee reinforcement as standard
- Inflator hose
- Pee valve
- Heating feed-through
- Glove system
- Underwear, socks...
Personalized suits in stock have a delivery time of about 10 days.
Made in Italy
There are no reviews yet.