Hot Dipped steel bottle Faber 12 L long 232 bar T-Valve
HOT DIPPED bottle from Faber.
Hot dipped - that means: resistant, hot-dip galvanized diving bottle.
No more problems with external rust, damage due to horizontal storage or contact with other metal components.
In order to make this technically possible, highly tempered steel is used for production. The cylinders are immersed in a liquid, hot zinc bath. The zinc forms a metallurgical bond with the steel and protects the cylinders from corrosion better than is possible with any other external processing. Painting is unnecessary. The Hot Dipped bottles are in new condition shiny silver/grey with various colour shades and irregular surface structure. The bottles become darker after a short time.
Faber steel bottle 12 L - 232 bar
- Weight: approx. 14,1 kg
(Weights are approximate and may vary depending on the production cycle. All specifications are without valve and without stand.)
- Diameter without foot: 171mm
- Length without valve and foot: 68cm
- Colour: silver grey
- Oxygen pure in the as-delivered condition
Available in the following equipment:
- Expandable standard valve (LAVO) without extension, with pedestal
- T-valve for the connection of two 1st stages, with stand
- Bridge valve left with blind plug without extension, with pedestal
- Bridge valve right with blind plug without extension, with pedestal
If the bottle is collected in the Shop Jüchen, then the equipment is already installed.
For shipping reasons, devices in the shipping department sometimes come with unassembled valves. Speak to us before the purchase gladly.
Delivery times (usually approx. 2-5 days) can arise due to TÜV acceptance.