Neck cuff change latex - incl. material
Professional cuff change using high-quality SEAMTITE cuffs from European production in OEM quality.
Of course including the sealing of the inside of the cuffs with McNett Aquasure.
Latex cuffs on dry suits have a limited service life due to certain environmental influences but also depending on the type of storage. Care products such as skin cream also shorten the cuff's life considerably. If the cuff becomes sticky or shows fine cracking, the cuff has to be changed.
New cuffs have quite a lot of pull, preferably put them over a small bucket for a night before wearing them for the first time etc. and stretch them so that the material becomes more elastic.
If you cut before, the cuff often expands after a few dives and water can penetrate. Usually the cuff sizes match the men's suit sizes. For example: Trocki in L, cuffs in L. Damentrockis usually one size smaller - thus Trocki in L, cuffs in M.
Often there is a number in the cuff - please have a look.
If you have any questions - please contact us before buying so that we can advise you accordingly!
The cuff is medium strong for best wearing comfort - material thickness at the neck area approx. 0.75 mm.
Ordering service work
The procedure is simple:
1. print the service order and fill in the relevant fields.
2. send us your regulator(s), computer, jacket, wing, dryi... with the completed service order.
3. once we have received your shipment, we will review your order and send you an order confirmation by email. Now we need your approval - also you can already instruct the payment.
4. as soon as we have received your approval, we will carry out the work.
5. test passed and payment received? Already the good piece goes back to you...