OrcaTorch D630 tank lamp (battery) 4000 lm 7/46 degree + bag
OrcaTorch D630 is a perfect canister dive light for cave diving, wreck diving or similar technical diving activities. The light delivers up to 4,000 lumens, and its angle adjustable cable allows both 90°and 180° rotation between canister and light head. This makes the OrcaTorch D630 perfectly suited for both side mount and back mount diving. Its large-capacity battery pack provides up to 5 hours of excellent diving experience at the brightest mode. The battery pack can also be taken out and used as a power bank.
* Uses 5* CREE LEDs, max 4000 lumens
* 90°~180° angle adjustable cable - usable cable length approx. 120 cm
* Suitable for both back mount and side mount diving
* 7° super focus beam * LED indicator offers an instant update of battery status
* 89Wh rechargeable large capacity battery
* 5 hours long runtime at brightest mode
* Battery can be used as a power bank
* Battery charging indicator displays the charging status
* Easy operation with side titanium alloy button switch
* Safe lock function- prevents misoperation
* Intelligent overheat protection
* Waterproof and corrosion-resistant construction. Depth rated up to 150 meters
* Reverse polarity protection Prevents improper battery installation
* Over-discharge protection function
* Constructed from aircraft-grade high strength aluminum alloy
* The latest diamond grade hard-anodized seawater corrosion-resistance finish
* Two-sided coated toughened glass with high water pressure resistance
Size & Weight
Light Head:96mm(Length) x 60mm(Diameter)
Canister:209mm (Length) x 59mm(Diameter)
Net Weight: 1.37kg (Including Battery Pack)
5 houers at 100%
90°~180° Angle Adjustable Cable
Its angle adjustable cable allows both 90°and 180° rotation between canister and light head. This makes the OrcaTorch D630 perfectly suited for both side mount and back mount diving.
7° Super Focus Beam Angle
Alloy aluminum reflector with professional optical analysis
Titanium Alloy Switch
The unique designed titanium alloy switch can control 3 lighting modes, and its locking function can perfectly avoid accidental use.
LED indicator offers an instant update of battery status Battery indicator
The LED indicator will be on to show the battery level when the light is turned on. -Green: over 30% -Red: 10%-30% -Flashing red: less than 10%
89Wh Rechargeable Large Capacity Battery
Its large-capacity battery pack provides up to 5 hours of excellent diving experience at the brightest mode. The battery pack can also be taken out and used as a power bank.
What’s in the Box?
Included with the light are Rechargeable Battery Pack, Charger, Goodman handle, spare O-rings and lanyard.
ORCATORCH WEEE-Reg.-Nr. DE 86389920
In connection with the sale of batteries and accumulators, we as a dealer are obliged under the Battery Ordinance to inform you as a consumer of the following:
You are required by law to return batteries and rechargeable batteries. You can return them after use at our sales point, at a municipal collection point or in the local trade. Batteries containing harmful substances are marked with a symbol consisting of a crossed-out dustbin and the chemical symbol for the classification as a decisive heavy metal containing harmful substances. ?Used batteries may contain harmful substances or heavy metals that can harm the environment and health. Batteries also contain valuable raw materials that can be recycled. Further detailed information on the Battery Act can be obtained from the Federal Ministry for the Environment, Nature Conservation and Nuclear Safety.
The dustbin means that batteries and rechargeable batteries must not be disposed of with household waste. The signs under the trash cans stand for:
Pb = Battery contains more than 0.004 mass percent lead
Cd = battery contains more than 0.002 mass percent cadmium
Hg = Battery contains more than 0.0005 mass percent mercury