Apeks XTX 50 2nd stage
The XTX 50 is suitable for the discerning diver, who seeks the benefits of a regulator with many good features at a great price.
- Pneumatically balanced second stage for easy breathing
- Large 2-step air shower. If you press the air shower button sideways, the flow is less and can be finely dosed (useful when filling buoys, sacks), pushes in the middle, the air flow is strong
- The large venturi lever made of soft rubber is easy to use. Prevents blow-off of non-breathed air and provides maximum airflow when diving
- All 2nd stage plastic parts that come into contact with breathing gas are antibacterial
- The silicone exhalation membrane improves the exhalation resistance
- The Comfo-Bite mouthpiece prevents fatigue of the jaw
- A heat exchanger (patented) dissipates the cold to the outside before icing occurs in the second stage
This 2nd stage comes with a (mounted) wide bubble deflector (Apeks part number RA117144 or AP6220/K).
A narrow bubble deflector (Apeks part number RA117143 or AP6219/K) can be ordered as an option, which can be easily mounted.
This 2nd stage is supplied without a medium pressure hose. There is optionally a large selection of suitable medium pressure hoses (rubber, flex) from various manufacturers available. We will be happy to advise you...
|Item weight appr.: