Apeks MTX-RC 1st stage with 5th port (AP0063GRY#)
The Apeks Top First Level in the DIN version.
Naturally cold water compatible with best performance.
Overbalanced diaphragm-controlled first stage regardless of the diving depth and cylinder pressure, the breathing resistance always remains the same. For more - performance at depth.
- Overmolded innovative cover, diaphragm and milled first stage body provide maximum cold protection.
- Fifth 3/8'' UNF medium pressure outlet with blind plug for protection when not in use.
- Milled first stage body with heat exchange fins for maximum thermal performance.
- Angled high pressure outlets for optimum hose routing and transmitter attachment.
- Milled swivel head with parallel aligned medium pressure outlets for improved hose routing.
- Ribbed diaphragm support for improved heat exchange during cold water dives.
- Double Swivel hose for greater freedom of movement and comfort.
- Tested for Octopus use: EN250A, cold water.
- Nitrox/oxygen compatible - up to 40% O2 (use according to country specific regulations must be considered).
|Item weight appr.: