Neck cuff change neoprene - incl. material
We perform a professional cuff change on your drysuit.
For liability reasons, only cuffs provided by us are installed (e.g. possible obsolescence of supplied goods) which must be purchased separately.
We recommend the use of the DTEK neoprene cuff from European production in original equipment quality. The cuff is medium thick for best wearing comfort and long life.
The inside of the cuff is sealed with McNett Aquasure.
Often cuffs are marked from the inside to help with sizing.
We prefer that the cuffs are tried on before fitting. If you can not come to us, we recommend that you order the cuff size in question in advance in the store, try it on and send it back to us with the suit.
We ask for your understanding that against our better knowledge we blindly fit according to the size chart.
Cuffs on drysuits have a limited lifetime due to certain environmental influences but also depending on the storage method. Also care products like skin cream shorten the life span of the cuff considerably.
Do you have any questions - please contact us before buying so that we can advise you accordingly!
Ordering service work
The procedure is simple:
1. print the service order and fill in the relevant fields.
2. send us your regulator(s), computer, jacket, wing, dryi... with the completed service order.
3. once we have received your shipment, we will review your order and send you an order confirmation by email. Now we need your approval - also you can already instruct the payment.
4. as soon as we have received your approval, we will carry out the work.
5. test passed and payment received? Already the good piece goes back to you...