Sidemount Set Apeks MTX-RC / double swivel rubber / SPG 52 white SF-1 edition.
Our tip: This set is characterized by the perfectly readable 52 mm gauge with white display and 232 bar eff. (300 bar display).
The MTX-RC is based on the military used regulator MTX and is an especially resistant, robust and powerful regulator for all applications.
The MTX-RC delivers excellent performance even in cold water, with significantly reduced risk of blowing off. This has been achieved through improvements in several areas, including an innovative solution in the cover that finally offers a way out of the icing problem in cold water dives. This regulator has been designed to meet all NEDU (Navy Experimental Dive Unit) requirements for diving in very cold waters.
- Over balanced for superior performance.
- Compact environmentally sealed diaphragm system completely eliminating the maintenance issues associated with silicone, oil or grease filling.
- Recommended for frequent use in cold or contaminated water.
- Environmental over-moulded endcap & diaphragm that helps prevent ice build-up that can cause first stage free flow in extreme circumstances. Also protects the first stage from impact damage.
- Double swivel hose for greater freedom of movement and comfort.
- 5 x 3/8” UNF medium pressure ports & 2 x 7/16” UNF high pressure ports.
- The 5th 3/8” UNF medium pressure port includes a protective bumper when not in use.
- Forged first stage body with heat exchanging ribs for maximum thermal performance.
- Angled HP ports for optimal hose routing and fitting transmitters.
- Forged rotating turret with medium pressure ports in a parallel direction for improved hose orientation.
- Tested for Octopus use - EN250A to 60 meters cold water.
- Nitrox/Oxygen compatible
- Simple to use with no dive controls, pre-settable cracking effort or venturi control by an Apeks approved qualified technician.
- High performance pneumatically balanced lever operated poppet valve.
- Large diver friendly self-flushing controllable purge button.
- Front cover with over-moulded elastomer bumpers incorporates a formed chrome plated brass plate improving durability of the demand valve.
- Large protective elastomer bumpers on the side and on the top to protect the demand valve from impacts and scratches in the most vulnerable places.
- Reversible second stage for either a left or right-hand gas supply.
- Hard wearing, satin chrome.
- All gas contact moulded parts are produced using an active protection additive that kills MRSA, protects against E-Coli, bacteria and fungi, and is also very effective against viruses, mold, yeast and algae.
- Large heat exchanger fitted to help reduce second stage freezing.
- Nitrox/Oxygen compatible
The Kit Contents
2 x MTX-RC DIN first stage with 5 medium pressure and 2 high pressure ports
2 x MTX-RC second stage
1 x 210cm Apeks rubber medium pressure hose, black DOUBLE SWIVEL
1 x 65cm Apeks rubber medium pressure hose, black DOUBLE SWIVEL
2 x 25cm Apeks Flex inflator hose
2 x Dir Zone gauge SPG52, display white, 232 bar eff. (300 bar display), mineral glass, brass nickel plated incl. swivel
2 x 18 cm Apeks rubber - high pressure hose
1 x 90° Apeks adapter for 2nd stage
1 x meter bungee cord 4 mm for the necklace
1 x Stainless steel Bolt Snap 76 mm
1 x regulator bag Apeks Quality Bag
This regulator set is delivered partially assembled for transport safety.
There are no reviews yet.