TDI Advanced Trimix
This course provides the necessary training and knowledge for planning and conducting dives with the mixed gases NITROX and TRIMIX (compressed air enriched with oxygen and helium) to a maximum depth of 100 meters including decompression stops.
The trimix course runs over three days. All dives are conducted with three stages. Climbing aids are no longer desired?
Prerequisite: 18 years old, TRIMIX Diver, diving suitability, min.100 dives
- Physics: repetition pressure theory, physiology: hypoxia, oxygen toxicity: whole body (OTUs), central nervous system (CNS), nitrogen narcosis, nitrogen and helium uptake and removal, carbon dioxide toxicity, carbon monoxide, helium, HPNS effects on respiration, effects on isolation properties, counter diffusion, hyperthermia, hypothermia
- Decompression options: Air, Nitrox, Helium
- Equipment considerations: Scuba tank options, stage tank options, dry suit tank options, regulator options, urine/tarifier options, computer, depth gauge, automatic dive timer options, ascent and navigation lines (Reel), lifting bags / marking buoys for drifting or free decompression, lamps, redundant mask and knives, Jon-Line
- Dive tables: Computer generated tables, DCIEM Heliox tables or other published tables
- Dive planning: standard procedure, support, teams: team planning, breathing gas requirements, oxygen limits, inert gas limits, emergency planning, missed decompression, oxygen toxicity, analysis and documentation
- general procedure: Bottom, travel and decompression gas, normal operation, failure, loss or improper emergency procedure. Analysis and documentation
- 4 dives, 2 of them deeper 55 meters and 100 minutes ground time
We start here with the theory, then the first skill dive.
All skills from the Entry Trimix are checked here.
The next step is the theoretical test.
Ascent exercise from 30 meters depth on the buoy rope as an optical reference but without further ascent aids (free ascent), including satellite depot in the depth and stage handling / handover of all stages to a student (up to 9), valve management and gas change.
Trimix dive with TX 10/70 (+70 meters), Travelgas and two Decogases correct complete dive planning and Breeifng of the student, gas management, emergency management and ascent taking into account the deco levels with gas change. no ascent aids, free ascent!
Same as dive 3