TDI Nitrox Gas Blender
In the TDI Gasblender course you will learn a basic set of information and skills necessary to make Nitrox mixtures for recreational divers.
- 18 years old
- Responsibility of the gas mixer
- Breathing gases during diving: Air, oxygen, nitrogen
- Treatment of oxygen: oxygen hazards, causes and prevention of oxygen fires, oxygen system design, local regulations for gas mixing and handling
- Gas production equipment: compressors, cylinders, filter systems, analogue pressure gauges
- Mixed techniques: Basic considerations, continuous mixing systems, membrane systems Premix systems, partial pressure Mixing calculations
- Gas Analysis: Processes, Oxygen Analysers
- Diving bottles treatment and marking
There are no reviews yet.